The semester is over!!! Jon-David is suffering from withdrawals more than I am, he spent yesterday morning eating a bowl of cereal without using his arms and got anxious in evening when he thought he had forgotten to write a paper. But fortunately he is taking Summer classes that start next week so he will be able to function again once structure has been restored.
We got to help at graduation yesterday. I passed out programs while Jon-David held up the sign saying where to sit, so many people complimented him on his sign holding skills....potential future career maybe?
My mission president was there because he is on the university board of something, and he took me over to talk to the former general Relief Society president (Bonnie D. Parkins) who mistook me for my mission presidents daughter, and I didn't know how to tell her otherwise, so it was awkward but flattering I guess.
Jon-David's brother Andrew is serving a mission in Mexico. In his last e-mail it sounded like he got Swine Flu but he is doing OK. Although we are still considering shaving the tops of our heads in support of swine flu victims. We were inspired to do so after watching the movie "Luther", the story of the religious reformer.
2 comments:
hey glad to see you guys have a blog. That's so good of you guys to volunteer at graduation. How's that get set up? I can just picture you handing out programs and jon-david directing everyone. So i set my blog to private, send me your email through facebook and i'll add ya! Chelise
beckyjorg@gmail.com
Post a Comment