Sunday, June 14, 2009

Livin' the Good Life

Jon-David and I went on a date last night with our friends Craig and Becca, ROLLER SKATING!! We took turns being the limbo stick, did some fatal slow-dancing, and also attended a coming of age party...by accident.


.

We have been up to a lot of other amazing things except none were documented by camera. Thus I result in dulling to the senses 'listing'
Since Last Post:
-We celebrated Adam's(Jon-David's sister's fiance)birthday at Tepinyaki. Our waiter/cook played a bunch of pranks on us and 'wow'ed us with his slicing-dicing-burning-sword-fighting skills:)
-We stayed at a cabin in Huntsville where we did quality entertaining things without the Internet! And got to take a spin on our friends new Jet Ski.
-Jon-David fixed the scooter!!! AAAaaahhh...out on the highway, cool wind in our hair, hotel California. We practically get payed for gas when we ride the scoots!
-One day our garden was flourishing and the next day someone/thing had eaten it!! But it's on the rebound, and we're even going to be a stop on our wards 'Garden Walk'
-I started my new summer job. A few professors pooled their five kids together ages 8-10, and I make fun magic happen with them three days a week, work half as much as Jon-David and make almost twice as much. Heh heh.
-We attended 'The Testicle Festival' don't be alarmed, it's really just a rodeo that serves rocky mountain oysters. And yes we ate some. Jon-David's cousin Christopher was in the rodeo for team branding, it was intensely thrilling for my first rodeo experience!
-My sister-in-law had her baby! Little baby Sam, he has a full head of auburn hair. Babies everywhere! 500 of them!
-Jon-David almost died riding his bike down the super steep/high traffic hill by our house when his brakes went out and all he could do was yell at the oncoming car to stop.
-My sister Heidi, my personal hero trained and ran her first half-marathon! My dad ran it with her and won 2nd place for his age group! Running an average 7:30 per mile! woot!
-And last I got my throat dilated again. It was so much more painful than the first time! I came home from the procedure and was hurting so bad they let me come back to the hospital to spend the night. Jon-David and I shared the spacious hospital bed. He took good care of me all night. Sweets* I love him so much.
Here's an attractive picture he took of me on his phone while I was still sedated. ha



No comments: