I wish there were more reasons to wear a wedding dress.....My friend Sonnie and I have the same wedding dress so she understands how much fun it is to wear! We went to USU's homecoming and made our dreams come true..heh..yeah it was potentially embarrassing and we DID get strange looks, but we did it anyway and I don't regret it.
James Bond and I rode the scooter with 50 yards of tulle that we managed to avoid getting melted onto the muffler.
Mitch and Sonnie are always like this:
And we are like this:
Have you ever heard of 'Trash the Dress'?
I think I love it, Maybe?
2 comments:
Love love love that post and I totally understand what you mean about having more places to wear the dress. I would love to trash my wedding dress, but then I think "After it's trashed....I won't be able to wear it bowling, or to twilight (because I was thinking you and I should do that ha!) or wear it to my kids' weddings." So, I probably won't do that...but by the time I am done with my dress...it will probably be trashed anyway.
FUN! I am so jealous! I would love to plan a time to wear them again with you girls after we come home so that I can wear mine, too! (Even though it isn't the same one) Yeah, I don't think that I am brave enough to trash mine...there is always the "what if..." What if I want to wear it again?
Post a Comment