Thursday, February 18, 2010
Day # 10 Ahhh...the life!
I've heard that when children play outside, one of the first things that they'll do is find or make a shelter. That was SO true of me. One of my fav's was the snow fort I built one winter. It probably took my days to make it my perfect hideout. I had it filled with camping pads and sleeping bags, I'm sure I even thought about hanging up pictures in it. I was ready to become a permanent resident of my winter home and decided to spend the night. I made it a party and invited the some 15 bunnies that we had as pets to share in the occasion. It was one of the best nights of sleep in my life, I even slept in! And of course I woke up covered in bunny foo foo if you know what I mean. But at least I was warm!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment