I am over half-way done with these posts, I forgot February is a short month.
Jon-David has made me realize things about me that are pretty obnoxious. For example my love of drinking water has made me dependant on my camelback water bottle, I HAVE TO HAVE IT WITH ME ALWAYS! But, I lose it all the time. It's lost right now actually. Me searching for it has made us late several times. When I don't know where it is, I bitterly use a regular cup:( I forget where I place it, then it ends up spilling on the carpet and I forget to tell Jon-David, so he ends up stepping in it repeatedly. Poor guy.
1 comment:
We had awesome multicolored shag in our first apartment. Once someone spilled grape juice, but no worries we cleaned it all up. A lot later, when we moved the couch we found that near the front leg there was a spot we missed cleaning up. It was moldy, but we hadn't seen it because it blended into the shag so well.
Post a Comment