Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day #5 We are children! We are children!

In 3rd grade I started an 'Ant Club'. To be a member you had to know the secret hand gesture and memorize this quote by Jack Handy:
"I wish I could shrink down to the size of an ant. And maybe there
would be thousands of other people shrunken down to ant-size, and we
would get together and dig tunnels down into the ground, and live
there. But don't ever call us "ants," because we hate that. "

3 comments:

Linds said...

we are children. lol. you make me laugh.

when i was in 4th grade, i think, my friends and i had a frog club. :) you needed a special laminated club pass to get into our meetings.

Kris said...

I used to live in the Woodward/Page's house at the top of the hill above Mack Park. We had ritual baptisms in the icy "crick" (irrigation ditch) that ran behind our house. We also had a Pumpkin Hut down in Mack Park (before it was cleaned up) that only the "kids on the hill" knew about. Ah, children.

Becky & Jon-David said...

You should start that frog club back up because I want to be a MEMBER!!

Kris-I had know idea you lived in that house!? Did the roof ever collapse like it did on the Page's?