Does this look like work to you?
Bikes!
Giant Chess.
Giant donuts. Giant robots
Giant phone.
Little Chess.
Little Car.

One break room was filled with classic vintage video games.
Google employees only work 70% of the time, the other 30% of the time is devoted to whatever they want to do. One guy spent his time collecting unique drink bottles that he found on the campus and made a display of them. You can see a glimpse of them on the side of this picture. They also offer their employees glass blowing, and Bali dance classes etc..
Meals are provided-you can eat whatever whenever-and it's all DELICIOUS! These were THE best ice cream sandwiches I've ever had.
So it's pretty amazing. Turns out being a computer nerd IS THE LIFE!!
Oh and we also ate at this falafel place featured on some show on the cooking network. Yum yum yumm.
Thanks Liz! We had a lot of fun! And thanks Lila and Nate:)
4 comments:
Awesome. I totally anticipate that working for Google is in Wes's future at some point. Okay, a girl can dream...
OH my goodness? Are you serious, sign me up for a job there!
I'm glad you guys liked it!
Google's best perk is also it's worst. Free fooooood. I think Nate has finally stopped GAINING weight... :)
Haha, I do love food and google. Also, I love that falafel place, I even ate their for lunch today! I look kind of skinny in that bike picture, so I like that, too. I'm glad you came.
Post a Comment