Thursday, January 6, 2011

consumed

The winter session of Global Leadership Camp has begun, for both college and elementary students. We didn't know what we were getting ourselves into.....
Our time is consumed with 7 hours of sleeping and 17 of wrangling these guys:



I can confidently say that my elementary students will obtain leadership skills in coloring snow, playing heads up 7up, and creating skits with North and South Korean presidents crashing their airplane into a volcano. The future of our world is upon their shoulders.

1 comment:

Lynette @ My Craft Discovery said...

Becky, Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm glad you like my quilt. I love how it turned out. I was the only leader to finish it before excellence night, but that's okay! :) The girls quilts all reflected their personalities and turned out really cute. Rick and I moved to southern utah in December, so I'm no longer in young women's. I'll be student teaching down here, and Rick's working at a great shop. I think it's great you have been in Korea and China. I love hearing about all your adventures! (wow...that was a long comment!)