YAY!!!! YAY!!!!! YAY!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. And I'm sure there are going to be many more phone calls just like that one. Congrats!
Congrats! This is an exciting wonderful message. The ladies voice is super soothing. :)
Wow, they CALL you?
Yay now I can visit you in China AND Austin!
You are one famous man. Get them to pay for The Board's trip to Taiwan!
Yay! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
YAY!!!! YAY!!!!! YAY!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. And I'm sure there are going to be many more phone calls just like that one. Congrats!
Congrats! This is an exciting wonderful message. The ladies voice is super soothing. :)
Wow, they CALL you?
Yay now I can visit you in China AND Austin!
You are one famous man. Get them to pay for The Board's trip to Taiwan!
Yay! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment