Dewain congratulates you on having guts enough to let someone take your picture (and presumably more for posting them). He also thinks you need to focus more, you're going to need to be able to get things done a little quicker in law school... you won't have a week just to shave. And finally, he wonders if you're testing how ugly you can be before Becky leaves you.
I just say, wow, what a laugh. Except when you look like a Wellsville terrorist.
3 comments:
I feel scared. I don't really like Tuesday.
Dewain congratulates you on having guts enough to let someone take your picture (and presumably more for posting them). He also thinks you need to focus more, you're going to need to be able to get things done a little quicker in law school... you won't have a week just to shave. And finally, he wonders if you're testing how ugly you can be before Becky leaves you.
I just say, wow, what a laugh. Except when you look like a Wellsville terrorist.
Ha ha ha ha!!! I finally saw this. What a fine looking mustache!
Post a Comment