I've been avoiding blogging because I haven't taken any pictures lately. But I will. Until then here is a mindless list.
The big and smalls that made yesterday special spesh spesh...
-Jon-David got accepted to Columbia Law School!!!
-We were told that on Thursday we get to officially move into our 'villa'
-the little red blossoms in the park are in bloom and smell SOOO indescribably good
-We ate with Jon-Davids Chinese co-workers downstairs in the cafeteria
-The cafeteria food was really good! No squid. bones. and nothing with eyeballs.
-I bought a small block of chedda' cheese
-I had a chat with Jon-David online using only emoticons
-We convinced someone to trade us their Belgium milk chocolate bar for our bag of dark chocolate
-I think I won in the debate of whether or not to put the toilet seat back down
-a toothless monk followed me for 3 blocks trying to force some propaganda on me
-at 11:50 p.m. we broke out in uncontrollable laughter for no good reason
3 comments:
Congratulations Jon David!!! What a great day!
Oh..um...so excited to eat things with eyeballs...
The meat was pig foot.
It was a great day, and I won
https://www.msu.edu/~choijay/etiquette.pdf
Post a Comment