I feel shocked that no one who has been to the Great Wall of China has ever mentioned to me that there is a roller coaster ride to get to the top, and obese bears at the bottom that people throw their corn-on-a-stick at.
The Great Wall was totally amazing! It wasn't quite what I expected...It was better! It felt unbelievable to climb the steps and to try and fathom all the labor that went into building such a marvel.
4 comments:
A roller coaster?! If you didn't have a picture of it, I wouldn't believe it.
What???? There was no roller coaster when we went 3 years ago...at least on our portion of the wall. I'll bet Marci took your pictures! Thanks for taking good care of her.
Those bears are my favorite. And a roller coaster?! Awesome! How cool are you two!
When you said 'obese bears' I was picturing a statue of big fat bears...then I saw the pic and WOAH!!! Gross and awesome.
Post a Comment