Thursday, April 7, 2011

House Tour

Living in the church has a lot of perks. Last week we got home 1/2 hour before church started and still made it on time! Occasionally there are responsibilities and inconveniences that arise, like accidentally eating the nursery snack time treat:/
Jon-David and I have established a pattern of living in a small apartment and then a big house, small apartment, big house. After this place you'll find us living in a tiny dorm room, it's how we roll.

Here we have the atrium

Staircase. The first Sunday I walked down these stairs to music playing and an audience waiting, I felt like I was getting married.

The chapel

What gives this place the most character would be these little beauties. Awesome window blinds.




We wake up to this teddy bear wedding scene every morning. Good way to start the day..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shading adds a nice touch. I'm still jealous of your bedroom. You are so lucky to wake up to the beauty of marriage every day. Especially mouse marriage.

The Grandys said...

I love your house, this definitely suits you :) Maybe Brad and I will add shades in our home. Miss you guys!