Usually I am the one that has to plan an event to get Jon-David away from his books, but this last Saturday HE was the one that suggested we go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
We ate chili-dogs on the front steps

I was most excited to see the Egyptian wing. I love mummies!
These gold toe covers need to make a come back:



We could spend a lifetime in this museum
in order to see all there is to see!


I'm glad that Autumn decided to come after all. Last Saturday we had a blizzard which was the earliest this city has seen snow since the civil war.
5 comments:
Sounds like you will need to go back and do some more exploring.
4 more days! 4 more days!
Looks like so much fun! And your hair is getting so long, Becky! It is beautiful.
Cool, I love museums! It took me way too long to get your post title. I kept reading it being like "there is no explanation here..." then I realized. You clever!
oh you sillies!!
Post a Comment