Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Zion National Park

Being in wide open nature is such a relief after living in the city! We brought in the New Year down in southern Utah and ate our weight in cheese ball then danced it off with the wii. This vacation is tops!

We got carried away with the newly discovered panoramic feature on our phone.

And with trail signs

4 comments:

Linds said...

Randy&I adore Zion. It's the coolest place with so much beauty. And really funny signs.

liz said...

I love those pictures! haha!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the tradition of copying the signs carries on. I'm sad you're in a different state again. I just realized you texted me and I forgot to text back. That is happening now!

Marsha said...

Love these panoramic photos. I want to try this with my camera now.

Please tell Jon-David to be more careful. It looks like those signs were made especially for him.