How cute is my husband's cursive handwriting?! He must really love me.

note: meet me downstairs at the amsterdam restaurant at 7:30.
SWEET
Too bad the flu thwarted our plans.
- Downton Abbey! I don't know how far behind the times I am discovering this show, but it's the craze. Everyone, watch it! Season one is on netflix and for a limited time, season two is on BBC!
- Groupon has great deals in NYC
- I love my crock-pot
- I love ordering my groceries online and having them delivered to my door before breakfast the next day
- Ever since our building turned the radiators on back in December, the wood floor in our bedroom has been making really loud popping noises. We both take turns getting up at night and jumping on the ground or shaking our radiator pipes. Needless to say, we can't wait for spring.
- Speaking of spring, where's winter? It snowed two days total and has averaged 50 degrees. I'm not complaining!
- Why am I so bad at making friends? I try too hard at it, really. It's easy to be my friend, just try. I'm really awkward, but once you get passed it and just laugh at everything I do, I'll be your friend for life!
- My husband is really diligent. When I'm at work, he's in class. When I'm home, he's at the library reading or studying at our the kitchen table. He's pretty amazing like that.
- It's hard to find balance in our lives these days. Work and school are so exhausting, when I have a spare moment all I want to do is sit and stare at the wall. Really. I barely get the dishes done and my clothes put away everyday. Ay ay ay.
- It's time for a vacation!
2 comments:
That cursive handwriting IS pretty sweet! I miss you guys too much...I know a perfect place for you to go on vacation...it involves me, you, and the ocean! Come out here now!!! And I will gladly stare at the wall with you and/or laugh at your jokes (our awkwardness meshes sooooo well)
Come to D.C., the cherry blossoms will be awesome.
Post a Comment