Remember that time I made Jon-David make a music video with me instead of letting him study?We filmed this a couple of months ago and I almost forgot about it. So awesome. musick from becky jorgensen on Vimeo.
Are you sure you two do anything other than have fun??? :) Loved the video although it makes me start having a headache trying to think how you created it.
5 comments:
You guys!!! I seriously LOVED this!! Soooooo creative. Such good musick. I miss you guys way too much...please move to San Diego ASAP.
sweetening powds.
From Joshua "Is that Jon-David and Becky pretending to be rockstars? It's awesome!"
I just watched that video. Twice. I love it! totally made me laugh! We miss you guys! And I want to know how you put that all together!
Are you sure you two do anything other than have fun??? :) Loved the video although it makes me start having a headache trying to think how you created it.
Post a Comment