Sunday, July 13, 2014

Auto Awesome

I may be behind the times, but have you ever heard of "Auto Awesome"?? Jon-David got a new phone that has all of these modern-day features that made us realize we've been stuck living in the year 2002...
One day it just started producing music videos out of our pictures and videos and we were like "how did that just happen!?"  Google randomly chooses music and filters for the videos and they do a creepily good job!~I'm convinced it's done by a google-human...? Otherwise they have some impressive algorithms that know folk music goes with canoeing pictures...?
Here's some products of Auto-Awesome: 

This was our recent trip to Craters of the Moon National Park with Andrew,Sarah and baby Eli
And these gifs!? 
Moon Walk

We went on a canoeing trip with my dad that was just incredible! The weather was perfect and the birds were a swarmin'.

Right after finals and before graduation we took a road trip to some sites we wanted to see while we were still living so close to them. We hit up Amish country, Hill Cumorah, and Niagara Falls.
This GOAT! Just give it to me.

And the man graduated!! It was surprisingly the funnest graduation we've ever been to(the main commencement that is, the law school one was enduring...).

2 comments:

Sonnie Humpherys said...

I love auto awesome! Once, it made an auto awesome movie out of a Mormon message Mitch had downloaded... I'm not going to say which one was better. I get giddy when I see I have a new movie. Glad you guys are experiencing the same joy!

Becca said...

Those videos are amazing! I love auto awesome, too! It makes me want to take more pictures with my phone!