Friday, February 19, 2010

Day #11 fountain of youth

Even though I am supposed to be in the prime of my life, sometimes I feel like I'm 90years old. Since I have been married I have been diagnosed with weird 'old people' ailments. Just yesterday I had a heinous procedure done to my leg because my circulation has gone bad. The doctor said he sees a lot of old people or mothers that have had a lot of babies, but I am the youngest he's seen with the problem.
And just after we got married I found out I have a really small esophagus, and that doctor said the same thing!! Old people diseases!! The thing is I FEEL very youthful, and pretty healthy. What gives!? Hopefully I am just aging backwards so when I am 100 years I will be one of those crazy water skiing grandma's.

3 comments:

oralia said...

that's terrible! Nathan has the same problem. He hurt his back so now does everything from standing from sitting position, to picking things up like he is 80 years old. also, i think he has alzheimers...

Kris said...

Watch Benjamin Button and then you'll understand. As for me, just got out of support hose after two weeks of healing...if you know what I mean. Ummmm....if you don't, feel free to call.

Becky & Jon-David said...

All husbands have alzheimers...mine especially. We always pass our destination when Jon-David drives. I have learned to remind him a block ahead of time where we are going and what we are doing there.

I'm afraid to ask Kris. HA! I am wearing a support stalking too. But I am 95% sure it's not for the same thing.:0