Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day #8 accessorize

I used to wear mostly white socks until I was the only one out of 6 roommates to not have festive socks. Now I am proud to say that I only own one pair of white socks and consider myself pretty cool.

3 comments:

Chelise said...

I remember your lobbying days and do you still have your finger socks? I can't remember if you were the one that got some rainbow socks that were like mittens on your feet.

Kris said...

A girl that wears Keens should certainly have a collection of SmartWool socks!! I don't think they come in white though.

Becky & Jon-David said...

Oh my Chelise! I think I was the first person to own a pair of toe socks, they were awfully striking.

And for the record, SmartWool socks are THE most beautiful things, and they last for decades!