Monday, March 8, 2010

Day #27ish I will do anything for free stuff!

I have lost track of this give-away. We will just say I have 3 days left:) Now that the snow is melting I can move on with my life.

I LOVE FREE STUFF!! I continue getting cheaper and cheaper, the D.I. has become WAY too expensive for me. The only things I feel good about acquiring lately are FREE things.
Today there's a coupon for free McDonald's real fruit smoothies in the college newspaper. It only took me 15 minutes to redeem it. I am now collecting any newspapers I see so I can tear out enough coupons to have one a day until it expires in April:).
It's an overall good freegan' day--tonight I have a clothing exchange with my sis-in-law and friends! FREE WARDROBE!!!!
I guess frugality runs in the family. My sister once chased down a garbage truck that appeared to be dropping Micheal's %50 off ads.
Don't judge, it could happen to you...

It may come to this:


Jon-David and I are totally squatters! Starting tomorrow we have 9 days of housesitting followed by a big move into a house his parent's own. No more rent.

6 comments:

Craig said...

no wonder there were no school newspapers today. I kept wanting to read one, but I couldn't find any...

Chelise said...

You silly kids! I would love to spend a day in the life of the Jorgenson's.

Kris said...

You would love Junking Day in Germany. Once or twice a year the Germans put out anything they want to get rid of...furniture, clothing, whatever and anyone is free to just go pick it up. Yard sales are illegal. People come from other countries to get the free stuff! No kidding. I still have a wonderful old aluminum tub that I use as a planter...discovered at the end of a run on Junking Day.

Lynette @ My Craft Discovery said...

I found your blog (after I found your comment that you sent me like a months ago!) I found this yummy food blog and thought of you. If you haven't seen this one, it's http://thegirlwhoateeverything.blogspot.com/

liz said...

Hi there. It's me, your sister-in-law. Thanks for inviting me to your blog...do you write mean things about me or something?

Jon-David said...

Yes