He came to us in an envelope all the way from Southern Utah. Stanley was a great guest. He always had a smile on his face and everyone who met him absolutely loved him. He never complained, even when his arm fell off. He did a LOT while he was here, from meeting the CEO of a fortune 500 company, to high-speed train rides, to looong hikes through bamboo forests.


He is now on his way back home. We will miss him, we really got attached to that boy.
Thanks for sending him our way!
3 comments:
I love flat stanley! He is a good man. I'm glad he was able to travel that far!
I love you Becky! I knew you & Jon-David were the perfect people for Flat Stanley to visit! Miah will be thrilled, thank you so much!
I would like Flat Stanley's "job".
Post a Comment