Over a week ago I found our bottle of bleach leaking, and I was in a hurry to get to my tutoring session so I left Jon-David to clean it up. A few minutes later he called me to tell me that as he was pouring some of the bleach down our mop sink he saw a little head looking up at him from the drain, it was a frogger! He made it croak, the noise, not figuratively. So he turned on the water hoping to flush him back out to where he came from and we didn't see him after that. I was really sad I didn't get to see him, and I was worried about him too. For the next few days I watched the drain to see if he'd ever come back and to make sure there weren't any dead frog smells coming out. After a week I gave up-and then last night guess who I found!!?!? Frogger! This time he was in the shower. Who knows how he got into our pipes from outside, but I'm glad he's alive and cute.

6 comments:
I love him!!! I had a tiny pet frog in Taiwan. So cute. I am glad the bleach didn't kill him. (haha) I love that your nail polish matches :O)
I guess you know where your mop sink water drains now. Seriously, I'm glad he is alive too. So small and cute.
oh how cute!! Did you keep him? Bring him to America! I can't wait for you guys to come here....counting down the days!!!
Even better than a pet cockroach which also comes out of drains...in warm climates.
I have been scouring your blog for the name and # of your rice cooker and cannot find it!! Help!!
Also, we are so excited to see you in a week and a half. What's on the menu??
You should keep him! He could be a little stow-away in your bags next week.
I love him! I'm glad he's cute, too.
Post a Comment