I'm bored and I got tagged so...
1. What is his name? Jon-David Jorgensen
2. How long have you been together? Since finals week of our Chinese Literature class, back in the winter of '07- I think.
3. How long did you date? Off and on for 9 months.
4. How old is he? you mean how young... 25-young
5. Who eats more? HE DOES!
6. Who said "I love you" first? Jon-David, I didn't say it back but I was really happy about it.
7. Who is taller? Jon-David. That would be bad if he was younger AND shorter than me.
8. Who is Smarter? Jon-David. Mr. Ivy league.
9. Who does the laundry? I usually wash it and he hangs it up to dry and sometimes folds it and puts it away. He actually enjoys it.
10. Who does the dishes? Me, unless I complain.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jon-David doesn't like 'having sides' so we switch periodically.
12. Who pays the bills? Jon-David, he's a great budgeter/saver, he even gives me a monthly allowance.
13. Who mows the lawn? The gardeners. We live in a villa in China, do you think we'd do it ourselves : )? In the states we took turns mowing with the push mower and I always mowed the lawn with the Ryder lawn mower. I miss yard work.
14. Who cooks dinner? Me. He does occasionally make a mean mac n' cheese, though.
15. Who drives when you are together? Jon-David, and I get scared, sometimes.
16. Who is more stubborn? Probably me.
17. Who kissed who first? I think it was pretty 50/50.
18. Who asked out who first? Jon-David asked me through an e-mail.
19. Who purposed? Jon-David, over a pb&j picnic dinner at second dam in Logan Canyon.
20. Who wears the pants in the family? Jon-David
I tag....Everybody!!
1 comment:
I don't know Jon-David that much at all. In fact, most of the time when I run into Jon-David he calls me Angie. However, I've always liked that he goes by Jon-David and not just Jon or David.
Post a Comment