Friday, July 8, 2011

Trunky

We are sad to leave China but happy that we are coming home sooooon! We fly out on August 3rd at 3 p.m. and arrive in LA on August 3rd at 3:30 p.m.-it only takes a half hour to fly across the pacific I guess. We get to spend a day with the Humphrey's in San Diego then we fly into Utah on the evening of the 4th and Jon-David's brother gets married the following morning. Then we figure out how to move across the country into our New York apartment by the 12th.
Whew!
Somewhere in there I also need to make room for these things that I've missed:

TO EAT
-I'm planning on gaining 10 lbs. the week I get home
-Firehouse pasta
-Beto's steak and eggs burrito
-a gallon of milk (Jon-David wants to do a gallon challenge, any challengers?)
-water STRAIGHT FROM THE TAP!!
-gossner's cheese samples
-snowcones (MARCI)
-pizza pizza pizza
-all the hours'devours on chilli's menu
-chips and salsa
-Mom's cooking! (in the backyard)
-Marci's mom's cooking
-chalupa (yo querro taco bell)

TO DO
-Hold babies
-float down oneida narrows
-eat
-use our new tent for the first time
-dry fruit
-make jam
-get ring cleaned
-eat
-spend time with the families
-coddle Leroy (cat)

What am I forgetting?



6 comments:

Becca said...

Hooray!! We are so excited to see you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I win twice! If you need me to, I will also help out with the Firehouse eating. I miss that place.

Craig said...

Well we've all been thinking it, so I'll just say it: you can finally get your dutch oven back that we've had for the past year.

Unknown said...

Your list just made me miss home! Luckily I'll be passing through there in a couple weeks.

liz said...

Don't forget you're going to give away all your cute clothes to me! Oh, and I was planning on floating the river while I'm there. Maybe we can make it a joint effort?
See you soon!

Jon-David said...

Liz: We are already planning on floating on the Saturday after Andrew's day. So be there.