Monday, September 26, 2011

FLASH MOB

We were in a flash mob! Jon-David thought he could hide in the back, but when you're over 6 feet tall and are wearing bright red it's hard to blend in. See if you can spot him.....(hint* 4:37)
You can jump to 1:45 to skip the birthday boy interview.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so lucky. Your life is cute. Please start doing ImprovEverywhere stuff too! Then I can see you via the internet!!
Also, is he even going to remember any of that? Why would one of your goals for your birthday be to get totally plastered!? Oh non-sober people...

Becca said...

Ha! I love it! You guys are living the dream!

Amy and David said...

So cool!!!I saw him twice :)

liz said...

Bahahaha! I saw you a lot, I recognized the hat and jacket pretty quickly. That's awesome and hilarious. And don't worry, that guy will remember every second of that. Heh, heh, heh.