Yesterday my primary lesson included taking a trip back into biblical time and going to each corner of the room to explore what different aspects of life were like back then and included a 20 question worksheet that we discussed in detail. It only took up half of class time, I was shocked we still had 25 minutes to go! Then Jon-David asked the kids "what can you do that a baby can't?" and that question alone took up the entire second half of the lesson and we were even late to sharing time!
That was our last Sunday with those kidlets. We've been called to attend the Chinese branch. I love that we've been called as a couple for our last two years worth of callings, Jon-David and I work well together. But, being in the Chinese branch means we have to catch the subway in Harlem and take it down to China town. Which also means we won't be walking home through Central Park after church anymore....I'm really sad about that.
Every Sunday we walk home from church through Central Park and we take pictures. Except for Fast Sundays, we just cover our faces in sackcloth and ashes and take the subway home.



2 comments:
These pictures make me smile. You DO work well as a team. What a great thing to be able to say about your sweetheart!
So so so awesome. Also, I have doubts that ALL of those pictures were taken on Sundays. Either that or JD dresses very casually some Sundays. Shame on him.
Post a Comment