Oh, Marci...She's my bestie. After we met 7 years ago in a YSA ward we were pretty much inseparable. We moved out together, went on road trips, hosted campfires, went to Mexico, had TV series marathons, made home videos, were there for each other through boy drama, got in trouble for talking too much during church, and ate a lot of sugar.When we're together we just get to indulge and go shopping and eat treats and live like gluttons. She's my favorite visitor.
Chelsea Flea Market: Made me miss the D.I.
Mini Cupcakes, Matching Shoes: We have the same taste in most things.
Broadway Play: Thumbs Up! Such a clever play! There main prop was a rope, and it was so amazing how many different scenes they could make out of one single rope!
Marci paid for my ticket to this broadway, what a nice person she is.





1 comment:
Beckyyyyyy! I haven't read blogs in days and it was the best thing ever to see a blog about ME!! I like our trips together.
I am such a nice person. I keep trying to describe P&TSC to people and they don't think a rope is as amazing as I do. They need to see it.
Thanks for always being a good host and eating the leftover cookies that I buy. You are gr8. 2cute2be4gotten!
Post a Comment