Friday, June 28, 2013

holy cannoli

I need an intervention. I went to great lengths to consume all of these pastries in the last week. And I'm starting to take pictures of my food~!

The Cronut.
It's a croissant/donut, and it's pretty amazing. Only 200 are made everyday and people start lining up at four in the morning to get one(or two, there's a two per customer limit). And there's a black market for these babies! Selling on craigslist for a rumored $300? 
I was willing to get up at the crack of dawn to get one, but I have the hardest time waking up for any other reason...?
The Lobster Tail.
We took a trip to Boston last weekend, and convenient for us Little Italy is right next to Paul Revere's house.  Once we laid eyes on what we thought was a GIANT croissant, we had to get it. To our pleasant surprise that football sized 'croissant' was filled with cream, ricotta, and custard. Holy sweet moly. 


Lobster Tail #2 
Yesterday I went with friends and took 4 train transfers to get to Jersey, home of the 'Cake Boss'. I ordered another lobster tail and other sweet treats. Sooo good. 

You're welcome.

No comments: