We spent the first month of the Summer back in Utah. I love that place in the Summer! The snow cones, hammocks, camping with besties, and the fact that it actually cools down at night-it's a magical place...
My favorite thing to do when I'm in Utah is just sit in my parents living room on their couch. I was such a slug the first week I was there! It took me a while to decompress from the big city...
Jon-David is the best person to have around while camping. The man doesn't stop! 86.6% of the time he chops wood, the rest of the time is spent digging holes, just for fun I think. All the while we just sit back and watch, and try to do as little as possible...and pose like Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.
Also, my Leroy is like, the best gamer.
k. bye.

1 comment:
We should be in movies just like the Olsen twins! We'd be just as good. You already live in New York so New York Minute would be a piece of cake. Mmm...cake...
Post a Comment