Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day # 9 Hubs

One night my husband woke me up at 2 a.m. to inform me that he was wearing my shirt. At some point in the night he got cold and sleepily searched around for extra layers. A couple hours later he woke up to realize his shirt was really tight and had a scoop neck. He thought it was so funny he had to wake me up and share the humor(nothing is that funny to me at 2 in the morning:)).
Just a few weeks after that, I woke up at 4 in the morning to him standing at our computer desk in our bedroom typing away on a blank screen. "Jon-David, what are you doing?" "I'm typing!" He was so annoyed that I would interrupt him. I started laughing and told him he was sleeping and that the computer wasn't even on. He got more upset and said something about turning it off, then he wandered off and I fell asleep. What a creeper. HA!

4 comments:

Wes and Dani said...

Hahahaha that's awesome. :) Love it.

Linds said...

we miss you guys. that is hilarious!

oralia said...

My brother has a man crush on your husband. He can't stop talking about his beardliness.

just thought i'd let you know. you may have competition?

Rachel said...

I've gone downstairs, watched the news, and gone back to bed; all asleep. But, I haven't done anything like that since I've been married.

And don't worry about Joe's mancrush on the beard. Jon-David is already in love with Dewain.