Thursday, October 11, 2012

10.11.12 = 4 Years

Happy Anniversary Becky!

I'm so glad to have such a great friend who has come with me to Korea, China, New York City, Phoenix, and who knows where we'll go next.  Becky has followed me all over, but lately I've made sure to be a creepster and follow her around.

Through downtown NYC on the way to Chinatown for church.

On the way back home another week (doesn't she look like a sister missionary?)

Training for Ragnar

Touring the city

Playing with nieces at Central Park 

Night ride through Riverside Park on the way to a river cruise 

So, now you know.  We follow each other all over, and I'm never quite as happy as when the person I get to follow is Becky!

even here...


1 comment:

mkm said...

Cute. You guys are cute. Don't be mad that I forgot your anniversary and wasn't there to celebrate it for you. I like to think of myself as the best part of your marriage. I am always there right when you start out new experiences. And hey, I'm glad you kids got married. Happy Anniversary!