So here we are...the last day of July...and I'm posting about our Christmas break. We took a little yurt trip with our friends Craig and Becca while we were in Utah. It definitely was one of the funnest things we've done this year to boot! Here is some neglected footage of our trip edited into a ramshackle little clip.
Music in this video is from the album 'Craig's X-Mas Musical Miracle' -make sure you listen all the way to the end for his hit single 'Christmas Wrap'...
movie 8 from becky jorgensen on Vimeo.
I don't know why it cut my sentence off at the end. Anyway thanks for the fun, friends!! Hopefully that was just the start of our new annual tradition.
things missing documentation from our trip, but are not to be forgotten:
-all of the animal tracks we saw near the outhouse in the middle of the night. there were big cat tracks! good thing jon-david had his rambo knife, just in case;)
-that awkward running joke that craig and becca were pregnant, but we weren't really sure. turns out they were!
3 comments:
Ha! I LOVE this video! Yes, we will definitely have to make this a new tradition!
The other thing not to be forgotten: during Craig's morning commentary, when we were all inside except for him, and no one was exactly sure who that surprise sound came from...
So excited for Christmas time so I can pop in the Christmas Miracle album...
My favorite part was where Jon-David hit on you in a creepy voice and you said, "I can't even hear you!"
Post a Comment